Moms are busy people. From working full-time jobs, running the kids to soccer practice and dance, cooking dinner, doing laundry, and squeezing in time for coffee with friends, there’s just not a lot of spare time to do the extras. Enter the iPad, an amazing, portable electronic device that has been helping moms for well over a decade now run their life (and the life of their family) more efficiently.
Zugu Case makes the best iPad covers for iPads for all makes and models, including the new 2019 iPad Air 3. We believe in protecting your iPad since it is such an integral part of your life. In this blog post, we’ll explore the best features of iPads for busy moms. Visit us online to order your iPad protective cover for most iPad models today!
BEST USES OF IPADS FOR MOMS
- Parenting information. From listening to podcasts on how to choose the best preschool for your toddler to learning about baby milestones and where your baby should be at which stage, the iPad has many apps to help you not only learn about being a parent, but to track your child’s progress as he or she grows. There is even an app to keep track of the times you fed your baby so you’ll know if its been too long or even which side to start on if you are breastfeeding. The iPad is designed to be a quick and easy reference tool for your use as you parent. With Zugu Case’s protective iPad covers, you can easily access all of these tools without removing the iPad cover, as well as prop your iPad up so you can listen to podcasts while you are breastfeeding.
- Kids activities. When you’re children are little, oftentimes, you are stuck in the home with only the same ol’ neighborhood park to visit, which may not be boring for your toddler, but it can be for you, especially if you are craving adult interaction. There are many Apple iPad apps that offer up suggestions for activities for you to do at home, as well as Apple iPad apps that will find kid-friendly activities for you to do around town and in cities that you visit. These apps can be used for older children as well whose favorite saying has become “I’m bored,” which most moms just don’t understand since moms don’t have time to be bored. You can also get apps that will tell you which restaurants are offering free kids meals on which days. This is vital not only to your pocketbook, but to eliminating the hassle of having to guess.
- Health check. When you have a baby, it seems like every other month you are heading into the doctor’s office for wellness checks (and this doesn’t count if your baby catches a cold). In order to track your appointments and the seemingly endless number of immunizations your baby requires, you can utilize your Apple iPad for app usage. Apple apps will track your scheduled reminders and tell you what doctor’s appointment is typically required when the time arises. You can track all of your family’s health, including yourself, as well. If you’re trying to have another baby, you can download an Apple app on your iPad to track your fertility dates, or, on the flip side, to track your birth control.
- Fitness. There’s no shortage of fitness apps available on the Apple iPad. From yoga and prenatal exercises to cardio and Pilates, you can find a fitness app for you. However, most moms need support in order to find the time after a baby to get fit again. Hence, there are community fitness apps as well where you can meet up with other moms in your area for stroller walks and then end at a park for a playdate. If you want to eat healthier, there are a plethora of apps to track your eating and nutrition, as well as to track the health of your baby or toddler’s food. While you’re out and about getting into shape, your iPad case from Zugu Case will ensure your iPad is protected from the bumps and bruises of your exercise routine.
- Budget help. Finances are something none of us enjoy thinking about. Let’s face it, the most onerous tasks are probably balancing your checkbook and paying the bills. You’d rather change 1000 diapers before sitting down to do these activities. However, bills, like taxes, are a part of life. However, there are apps from Apple that you can use on your iPad to make this task not quite as burdensome. You can set automatic bill due date reminders, as well as set up a bill pay system so your bills are paid automatically. This can be a lifesaver if you’ve just had a baby and are spending every waking (and sleeping) moment in caring for your little one. You can use budget apps as well that will track your budget for you so you don’t have to think about it. You can see your monthly income and expenses easily on your iPad.
- Food. “Feed me” seems to be the most common universal explicitly or implicitly spoken request by children. Moms spend a lot of time grocery shopping, meal planning, and actually cooking meals — so much so that many moms feel as if they are professional cooks. Luckily, Apple has got your back with amazing apps for your iPad that will help you plan meals by listing ingredients you need to buy. You can also order your groceries for pick up if you so desire. Inside the grocery store, you can scan barcodes for nutrition information, as well as see if coupons are available since most grocery stores match competitor’s prices. Make grocery trips easier with your portable Apple iPad that is encased in a protective cover by Zugu Case.
- Stay in touch. At the end of the day when you finally have a chance to sit down, you realize you haven’t been on social media or returned a friend’s text message. When you have your iPad with you all day long, you will be able to utilize those few wasted moments getting an oil change or waiting at the doctor’s office to catch up on emails, check your social media accounts, and stay in contact with friends and family. Snap a picture of your sleeping baby, and post to all your friends and family with your Apple iPad.
- Entertainment purposes. We all need to catch a Netflix show, doodle, write in a journal, or read a good book. With an Apple iPad, you’ll be able to do all of this quickly and easily. An Apple iPad fits nicely in either your purse or your diaper bag and is great to have when you’re stuck somewhere and just need a break from it all. Raising kids is no walk in the park, so allowing your brain some precious minutes of mindless activity while your kids are napping are moments you can’t pass up.
THE ZUGU CASE DIFFERENCE
Zugu Case recognizes the hard work and the important work of raising the next generation. We do this by creating the best iPad cases so you don’t have to worry about your iPad when you have a million different other things calling (sometimes literally) for your attention.
Our iPad protective cases are designed to withstand the toughest falls. With a soft microfiber interior so your iPad won’t be scratched during transport, you can rest assured your iPad will endure the hustle and bustle of your busy mom life. We offer iPad covers for most iPad models, including the iPad Pro 12.9 (1 & 2) Prodigy X and the iPad mini 5/4 Muse Case. We stand behind our iPad cases with more than words; we offer a one-year warranty on all of our iPad protective cases and a 30-day no risk trial period to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your iPad case.
Zugu Case loves children and wants to do all that we can to help out the next generation. Thus, we donate a part of every iPad case sale to children’s charities. From helping to build community centers to sponsoring children around the world, Zugu Case invites you to share in our cause with an iPad cover purchase. Check out our cool new colors for the New Muse iPad 4 & 5 cases. Make a statement with Zugu Case. Contact us today to get started!