“I ordered my case on October 3rd and it was worth the wait. I highly recommend this case for extraordinary protection and function. Tim and his team did a great job on getting the case perfect for the new iPad, including the pencil. It seems that the drop protection is awesome as well although I haven’t dropped it (yet). Thanks Tim and your entire team for getting the case made as fast as you did. I am 100% satisfied.” Michael P.
“The best gets better!I’ve been buying ZuGu (and zoogoo) cases since the iPad 2! Every time they get better. The Apple Pencil slot is genius! Having the 12.9’’ iPad with a case on doesn’t feel bulky at all, never thought that would be true!” Mike D.
The reviews say it all! When iPad unveiled their 2018 models, ZuguCase was thrown for a loop with the wireless pencil. However, we’ve redesigned our cases for the 2018 iPads to be the best yet. We worked diligently and spent many a long night trying to figure out the best way to incorporate the new wireless pencil into our cases, and we succeeded. But it wasn’t without effort — as nothing worthwhile is. Here are our lessons learned from perseverance:
WHAT YOU LEARN WHEN YOU PERSEVERE
- There’s really only two choices in life: to do or not to do. When faced with a challenge, ZuguCase hopes you choose to do. When you choose to do, you’ll accomplish things you’ve never dreamed possible, giving you confidence to overcome the next obstacle life throws your way.
- You will have setbacks. The personal growth is in the process. When you attempt to overcome a challenge, you will most likely experience a bit of success and then a setback. This certainly happened with ZuguCase. In the beginning, we saw two options: Implement the Apple Pencil capability into the case even though it will make the top edge a little bulkier or don’t implement it, allowing you to still carry the Apple Pencil in the back slot, but you would need to take out the iPad to Charge your Pencil. Then, we decided to keep the back stylus slot and on the top side, add a rubber tube with a hole to slide the Apple Pencil in to charge. With Option 3, the Apple Pencil would still be protected while charging, and it wouldn’t make the bumper any less strong by having the cutout on the side of the case. Along the way, we learned a lot about ourselves and how we can accomplish any goal we set our minds to — even with a tight deadline.
- Mindset is everything. When you believe you can do something, you will. When you believe you can’t do something, that happens as well. The murky part is where most people get stuck — the place in the middle where doubt creeps in. There is no room for doubt in your endeavor — especially when what you’re worrying about hasn’t happened yet. In order to complete your goal, you need energy. Worrying is only a waste of energy.
- Constantly work towards your goal one step at a time. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and novels aren’t written in a day either. Just keep moving. Action is what creates something out of nothing and that's how we created the iPad Muse Cases out of an idea. Keep pushing towards your goal — even it it’s not full steam ahead.
- Sleep on it. Your body needs sleep as does your brain. While pulling all-nighters is admirable (we had our share of late nighters working on the iPad 12 in Muse Case and the iPad 11 in Muse Case), sleep actually improves triggers changes in the brain that solidify memories—strengthening connections between brain cells and transferring information from one brain region to another. Furthermore, a sleep-deprived person cannot focus attention productively and therefore cannot learn efficiently.
- Take breaks. Almost as important as sleep, taking breaks boosts your level of productivity, allowing you to accomplish more in less amount of time. This can be as simple as taking a couple spins around your office, going for a 15 minute run, or just chatting to a friend about his or her weekend. Even smaller breaks, coined microbreaks, can be good for mental productivity. You will find your concentration and focus are much improved after your break than when you don’t take breaks.
ZuguCase has good news and bad news. The good news is the new iPad 12.9 in Muse Case and iPad 11 in Muse Case protective covers for iPads are amazing. Both work perfectly with the new iPads. The new Apple Pencil is able to charge wirelessly on the top side of the case, and be stored in the back protective elastic pocket. However, due to the last minute production, orders are a bit delayed. Currently, orders are not shipping until December 31st. Amazon will be updated regularly with shipping times.
ZuguCase prides itself on producing the best protective covers for iPads. Despite the holiday scramble for iPad cases under the tree and the incredible time crunch we were under, we pulled it off — and we’ve learned so much more about what we are capable of. The future couldn’t be brighter at ZuguCases. We’re planning new colors and features in our iPad protective covers. We are looking forward to new innovations in 2019. Contact us today for all your iPad protective cover needs!