WE HAVE OBSESSED OVER IPAD CASES SINCE 2010
Some companies make super thin cases with not much drop protection, some companies make cases that are so bulky and protective you could throw them off of Mount Everest. We just make a case customers want, a case with a super functional stand. A case that is thin, but still protective enough to withstand 5 foot drops onto cement. A case that looks as good as it functions.
WE HAVE MADE MULTIPLE IMPROVEMENTS ON THIS NEW 2020 MODEL
The Alpha Case for 2020 Apple iPad Pro 12.9 inch (4th Gen)
Made with materials similar to the interiors of luxury cars, this protective iPad case functions as good as it looks. It is designed specifically for the iPad Pro 12.9 (Gen 4) It offers remarkable durability, functionality, and style while still being thin. (Apple Pencil NOT included)
**PLEASE NOTE: Images posted show the design of the case, but are not the actual images of the 2020 case. This case is in production and images will be updated once available. Rest assured, our cases will accommodate all cameras, ports, and speakers.**
- Wireless Apple Pencil Charging Compatible
- Adjustable magnetic stand with 10 different angles
- Long elastic Apple Pencil pocket
- Mount securely to any metal fridge
- IMPROVEMENTS (Not yet released because of other brands that copy us)
- Soft Microfiber interior
- Dual injection Pc/tpu Shell (Lightest in industry 1.5 mm pc back)
- Air flow vents
- Robust bumper and rugged TPU + PC shell for major drop protection
- High Quality anti-rip external matte synthetic leather
- Fiberglass internal structure
Weight: 1 Pound 5 Ounce
Dimensions: 11.25" x 8.75" x 0.5"
COMPATIBLE ONLY WITH THE FOLLOWING IPADS:
2020 iPad Pro 12.9 (4th Gen) Model #'s A2229, A2233
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies.