We all know what an iPad can do: check email, utilize GPS, surf the Internet, be an e-reader, play music, games and videos, use as a word processor, and create a powerpoint presentation or a spreadsheet.
That’s not unique.
However, Zugu Case, the maker of the best iPad cases, including the new Muse Cases for the new 2018 iPad Pro 11 in. and 2018 iPad Pro 12.9 in., bets you haven’t thought of everything to use your iPad for. We’ve come up with additional uses for the iPad we bet you’ve never thought of.
5 UNEXPECTED USES TO TRY WITH YOUR IPAD
- A CAT ENTERTAINER. Yep, you read that right. In fact, there are whole YouTube channels devoted to just watching cats play with iPads! Some apps include Friskies JitterBugs that have bugs crawl across the screen, and, you’ll be happy to know, you can set the mode to perpetual play for endless hours of fun (although we humans might be having more fun that the cats just watching their antics!). Another iPad app by Friskies is called Cat Fishing where fish crawl across the screen. Lasers? There’s an iPad app for that as well! Experiments on actual cats show that most don’t use claws when playing these games so you don’t have to worry about scratching the screen. However, having a Zugu Case iPad cover can’t hurt if you want more peace of mind when allowing your cat to play with your iPad.
- A REMOTE CONTROL. Your iPad can be a remote control for airplanes and aircraft such as drones. Why would you care? All drones come with remote controls. But the remotes are often bulky, heavy, and can be difficult to carry and maneuver, and if you’ve ever flown a drone up in the mountains on a hike, you can be glad you had your iPad as the remote. Several drone models are iPad compatible through apps, including the Parrot AR.Drone and the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Furthermore, the iPad is visual, making seeing the controls easier on the eyes.
- MUSICAL INSTRUMENT. There are an array of musical instrument iPad apps that allow you to play them on your iPad. Of course, playing the actual instrument is better. However, there are times where that may be impractical, such as if you can’t afford an instrument, you need to play several for a class project, or you just want to try one out before investing in the real thing. Synth, Virtuoso Piano 3, Barrel Tones, and Congas are just a few iPad musical instrument apps available.
- CUTTING BOARD. As the maker of the best iPad Pro cover cases, Zugu Case doesn’t recommend doing the actual cutting on the iPad. However, with the iPad Pro iCut, you can put your bread on the iPad, tell the app how many people you need to cut the bread for, and it will visually show you the slices cut perfectly. We recommend just cutting the top half and then moving the bread over to a real cutting board. However, if you have kids and are tired of the complaint ‘he got a bigger piece than me!’, then this iPad app is a life-saver and perfect at birthday parties or even on-the-go at a restaurant where all split desert.
- TELEPROMPTER. This is perfect for business presentations, lectures where you don’t want to use notes, or any other public speaking forum. The Teleprompter Pro Lite iPad app lets you type the script, save it and then adjust the scroll speed. You can adjust the font and text size and if you have an iPad Pro, you can use this app with any iPad-ready teleprompter system.If you have kids and need a fun activity to do with them on a rainy or cold day and want to create a play, use this iPad app to make your play seamless!
Technology nowadays seems limitless. But what is actually behind the technology is humans. It’s us who come up with all these uses for objects that have fueled the explosion in growth, advancements in every area, and thrust us into the 21st century where it seems everything is limitless.
Zugu Case began in much the same way. We had an idea to make a better iPad case, so we did it. Our cover cases for iPads are the best on the market, and we continually improve upon them based on your ideas and feedback. We here at Zugu Case believe nothing is beyond our imagination, and if you put the work in, it will come to fruition.
The new Muse Case for the 2018 iPad Pro 11 in. and the 2018 iPad Pro 12.9 in. are available now for pre-order. We’ve been working diligently to create a way to incorporate the new wireless Apple Pencil into our case, and we have succeeded. Our cases will be ready to ship by December 18th, 2018. Pre-order yours today either for yourself or a Christmas present!