If you have a child in middle school, odds are, he or she is learning to type, types up most of his or her school work, has a flash drive, and needs the internet to research assignments. If you have a child in high school, he or she uses a computer every day. Your student types up every assignment, submits them to his or her teacher online through an internet connection, and checks his or her grades, attendance, and announcements on the school’s app.
We can’t escape technology; it’s everywhere, and it’s only getting more and more integrated in our lives. You might have picked out your new puppy online without having seen him or her. You might have chosen a gym based solely on pictures on the internet. You may even have met and fell in love with your spouse through a cable.
Zugu Case makes the best iPad Pro cover cases. We pride ourselves in protecting your iPad in the advent of a fall, a spill, or a bang in a backpack. Contact us today for our new Muse Case for the 2018 iPad Pros that were just released!
TOP REASONS YOUR STUDENT NEEDS AN IPAD FOR SCHOOL
- Taking notes. Most of us type faster than we write and, these days, kids don’t write anymore anyways to develop legible handwriting. Furthermore, it’s easy to copy and paste from your notes into an essay assigned or other homework assignment. For typing on the iPad, you can use a Smart Keyboard Folio or Smart Keyboard from Apple, which are real keyboards that connect seamlessly to your iPad Pro. Other Bluetooth keyboards are compatible with the iPad as well. Another option is to utilize the built-in virtual keyboard option on the iPad and learn keyboard shortcuts to make your work efficient and quick.
- Homework. Odds are most of your child’s homework will need to be typed. From term papers to essays to descriptions, teachers prefer typed work over handwritten work for legibility purposes. Moreover, with an iPad, it’s easy for your child to organize all of his or her school subjects. Either using Google drive or other online applications, your child can create folders for every subject, eliminating loss and late work.
- Internet. Research is key in school. You don’t know something? What do you do? You Google. So does your child. From deciding what project to do in science class to discovering how America changed when JFK was shot, your child will need access to the internet. And you probably don't want to part with your iPad. Great for smaller hands and convenient size for backpacks, an iPad is perfect for transport to and from school.
- Internet access. If your child is in high school, his or her teacher likely prefers electronic submissions rather than the actual physical papers. This is not only environmentally-friendly in saving trees, but it eliminates papers being lost, excuses of the dog eating homework, and it easier to edit and grade a document in Google docs.
- School communications. The apps have spoken and probably your child’s school communicates through an online app. This is an easy way for your child to check his or her grades, read newsletters on the school happenings, and check assignment due dates. All of this is available at the touch of a button on an iPad.
- Planner. Day planners of old are as dusty as your photo albums. Kids nowadays use Google calendar for all their appointments and to plan their days and homework. With reminder capabilities, online planners and apps are the only language your child speaks.
- Social Media. Like it or not, social media is here to stay. And your child doesn’t know life without it. With an iPad, your child can easily update Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. He or she can chat his or her friends and keep up with his or her favorite football team.
- Mental break. With so much bombarding our kids, they need a mental break as much as we do. Having an iPad makes playing video games and taking photos easy. He or she can search the Internet mindlessly and even watch a favorite movie or TV show episode during their off periods or during lunch.
Zugu Case’s mission is to protect your iPad in transport. If you’re like most of us, you’ve dropped your iPad more times than you’d like. It’s slid off the car seat next to you, hitting the floor with a thunk, when you slammed on your breaks. Coffee has gotten spilled on it. Your cat uses it as a warming blanket.
Zugu Case has cases for the 2018 iPad Pro models in both the 11 inch size and the 12.9 inch size. They incorporate the new wireless pencil, enabling you to just slide the pencil in to charge wirelessly. The current ship date is December 14th, just in time for Christmas. These Muse Cases for the iPad Pro have updated covers that are now magnetized to make it more secure and have reinforced edges to better protect against falls.
Zugu Case offers free shipping in the United States, a 1-year warranty, and a 30-day, risk-free trial period to make sure you like our case. These new Muse Cases for the iPad Pro are our best yet, and we guarantee your satisfaction. All our iPad cover cases would make amazing gifts for the student in your family. Order yours today!